Resume of a Real Estate Professional
Gina C. Johnson, ABR, GRI, SRES, CRS, ePRO, ASP
Your Relocation Expert Since 1996
• Certified Corporate Property Specialist, CCPS, Certified Residential Marketing Specialist, CRMS
• Member of National Association of Realtors, Tennessee Association of Realtors and Knoxville Area Association of Realtors
• Full-time real estate professional specializing in relocation to and within the greater Knoxville area with expertise in new home construction sales, lakefront properties and previously owned properties
Cartus Network Marketing Specialist, Cartus Network Inventory Specialist, Cartus Network Referral Specialist
• Bachelor of Arts - Majors: Computer Science and Medical Technology; University of Tennessee, Knoxville
• Taught high school mathematics in Knox County School System – familiar with school districts and issues
• Taught business software applications at local computer educational facility
• Former Certified Teacher, grades 6-12 in mathematics, biology, chemisty and general science
* Dedicated to customer service
* Aggressive marketing specialist
* Technologically enabled to provide Internet services and marketing for both Buyers and Sellers
* Relocation Assistance for both incoming and outgoing corporate transferees
I cannot describe in words how valuable my client relationship has been with Gina. The experience of selling my home to downsize has been stressful and she helped to alleviate so many worries for me. She knew my market and helped put me on target for a quick sale. I would recommend Gina to anyone looking to sell a home or property.
Gina was very knowledgeable for both the purchase of our new home as well as the listing and sale of previous home. We would definitely use her again or recommend her to a friend.
Gina sold two houses for us, they both sold within a week for full asking price!! She also just helped my daughter find and purchase her first home. Gina makes everything so easy for you!! After she sold our first house, we never considered using anyone else and have referred her to several friends.
Gina helped us find the perfect house. She was an amazing realtor who really knew the area and was quick to pick up our tastes. I would highly recommend her to potential buyers in Knoxville.
Gina put our house on the market in late September. She did a walk thru in the summer and gave us advice on what we "should/should not" do to get the house ready to put on the market.
We were going to wait until spring ... as "we" thought it would be a "better time". Because our house was a larger "family house", we didn't think our chances of selling in the fall/winter were good (families already moved for school year, etc.)
Gina convinced us there is never a "better time" .... you just don't know who might be in the market ready to buy.
Once we decided to put the house on the market, Gina marketed the house on various sites, using print, pictures and video. Within 30 days, we had the offer we were looking for and the house was sold!!
In a nutshell, our selling experience was stress free ... Gina took care of all the behind the scenes "stuff" that we didn't want to deal with and quite frankly, didn't know how to deal with.
Gina has been recommended by friends and family over the years ... it was an easy decision for us to go with Gina selling/listing our house.